• Edouard Gasser CEO – Previously Studio Director at Gameloft Madrid – a company developing and editing videogames –, Edouard is leading the Tilak Healthcare team. Before heading the Madrid Creation Studio, Edouard successively worked at Gameloft as Project Manager in Paris, then Lead Producer in New Orleans. He was also a writer for TechCrunch France, covering mobile apps, 2.0 web and entertainment topics. In 2011, he cofounded Productism, a social commerce website.
• Serge Fitoussi – Chief Medical Officer (CMO). Serge FITOUSSI has a doctorate in medicine from the universities of Paris and holds a master's degree in biological and medical sciences. Serge is an expert in translational medicine and pharmaceutical development. He was in charge of a worldwide therapeutic area in clinical pharmacology at NOVARTIS. Serge held the position of CEO at MEDISCIS and oversaw the internal and external growth of this company specialized in clinical studies and statistical analyzes.
• Jarkko Kouva – Art Manager - After studying Game Development in the United Kingdom Jarkko headed to Helsinki to work on mobile games. He then joined Gameloft Madrid and worked on the award acclaimed Asphalt series as a 3D environment artist. He recently joined Tilak as an Art Manager to push the boundaries of the visuals of serious games.
• Mathieu Lagadec – Game Designer - Mathieu studied Game Design in Supinfogame France. He then joined the AAA game industry for a couple of years, working on games like Remember Me or Blue Estate. He joined the Tilak team as a Game Designer to bring enjoyable and meaningful experiences to the service of healthcare.
• Denis Tribouillois – Game Developer - Denis graduated from IMAC engineering school where he specialized in computer science and video game development. He is very interested in new technologies and the possibilities they bring to healthcare. After working on various research projects and serious games, he joined Tilak to develop therapeutic games to help people live with their conditions.
• Bernard Gilly - Bernard launched the iBionext ecosystem in 2012 by successfully co-founding several high potential healthcare start-ups. He is currently non-executive chairman of five companies and CEO of GenSightBiologics.
Prior to that, Bernard was Chairman and CEO of Fovea Pharmaceuticals, a biotech company he founded in 2005 and sold to Sanofi in 2009 for €370m before becoming Senior VP of the Ophthalmology Division of Sanofi until 2012.
From 2000 to 2005, Bernard was a Partner at SofinnovaPartners. He founded and invested in several companies, including Sequoia Pharmaceuticals (USA), Faust Pharmaceuticals (France, now Domain Therapeutics) and Cellzome (Germany).
Prior to joining Sofinnova, Bernard was President and CEO of Transgene, a company he drove from its early financing round in 1994 to its dual listing on the Nasdaq and the Nouveau Marché (Now Euronext-C) in1998, successfully raising €160m.
Before Transgene, Bernard spent 6 years as VP R&D at Pasteur-Mérieux-Connaught, now Sanofi Pasteur. As a result of his scientific background and his career in the biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and medical sciences as well as in Private Equity, Bernard Gilly has a very wide-range of experience to manage iBionext and maximize the fund’s value creation.
• Jose Alain Sahel - French ophthalmologist and scientist. He is currently leading the Vision Institute (in Paris,. He is a pioneer in the field of artificial retina and eye regenerative therapies. He is a member of the French Academy of Sciences.